| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
108
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,292 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 191 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 191 | I'd suggest going the first option suggested by sevt_chevelle: i.e. base and a flat clear. That is unless you're pretty confident in your painting ability.
Unlike a gloss that you can buff to make look good hiding the imperfections a single stage satin to me was one of the hardest paints I've ever sprayed. I used an Omni pre-flattened that I can probably still find the source for if you want. | | |
| |
| |