Does anyone have a photo of this baffle? I think I have a piece of metal I haven't figured out what it is yet - but it sure would be nice to see. I'm going over to the garage later today and will look it over again, I appreciate the photo pre'68Dave - I didn't even notice that hole below (although now I see it is in my photo), and that top hole is the same I think - but Jerry, there's no threads in the hole in my photo. At least I haven't seen any (and I've studied that darn thing for so long if I missed it I must have had more beers than I thought). I study it again today, but boy a picture of this baffle and the block with everything installed on someone's "runner" with a draft tube sure would be nice. Thanks guys - don't give up on me. There's some things this 45 yr old guy (I'll be 45 on Monday - geez) just hasn't learned yet and I feel like that "old dog - new tricks" saying is really kicking in!


'53 Chevy 3604 Five Window Cab ('56 235)