I owe any success to the help from this forum!

So, about the #52 jet... I have driven it around for a couple of 20 minute runs with sustained speeds of 30 to 45mph to see what the plugs would do with the suspected small jet and I think I can say it is running lean for a few reasons.:

1. It got pretty hot and was tough to start (carb, air filter and fuel line were hot to the touch)
2. I saw fuel percolating in the glass bowl pump and the level was lower than usual
3. Pulled a plug and it is pretty white (see attached)

My question is - is the new #56 jet I have too big of a jump for a plug that looks like the one attached? From what I have read, the 235 with a Roch B is supposed to have a #58.
Thanks!
Mark
Attachments
Lean plug.jpg (63.74 KB, 39 downloads)