| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Samantha, Forty9, texas46, Rustnut, IHPWR, Bill Hanlon, DadsFirstPickup, 32Fordpuchoptop, 1 invisible),
140
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,236 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 110 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 110 | Mine has a key on the driver side lock, but alas no key to use on it. I notice the bolt heads that twist on the door inside, but fail to see how they would lock the door. I need to call someone about the item you described! I wish there was a 46 around the area I could look at that had the locks so I could get a better idea!
Who do you use for parts?
Dan Mascheck Wharton, TX | | |
| |
| |