Originally Posted by '54 3600
Gary , I could not find a PIC of GM # 596907

but........I found a few photos of an aftermarket bushing

made by the Wohlert Corp. in Lansing, MI .

Maybe you can post a few photos of the GM NOS bushing when you get it .

see PICS

https://s26.postimg.org/k53qs7dax/596907_a.jpg

&

https://s26.postimg.org/salsqdop5/596907_b.jpg

&

https://s26.postimg.org/8sr5ahp7d/596907_c.jpg


The above bushings are for sale on ebay right now .

Go to ebay & in the search box.......type......596907


George
'54 3600


George, the photo you show in the first posting has the same part #, but the diagram on the box shows the inner diameter of 1 7/16.
The parts manual Tim referenced lists it as being 1 9/16

Do you know why the same part number has two different diameters? I'd love to get one too, but the smaller size worries me unless there's a reason I'm just not picking up on.

Thanks!


'53 Chevy 3604 Five Window Cab ('56 235)