Good Question !

I did not check on the size difference .

I saw 596907 on ebay .

Why would GM have two different sizes for the same part # ?

I sure as heck don't know .

Call one of the other parts sellers & get one of their GM NOS bushings & have them check the size .

I'll leave the post right there .

Maybe someone else can figure it out .



I just went to ebay , I see the bushing is listed as: 2W - 596907 .

Was there a GM part # like that ? I think NOT .

I just sent the seller on ebay a question asking him to measure the bushing length .

I'll post back if he answers me .

Maybe the number on the box is worn ? Making the 9 look like a 7 ?



George
'54 3600


Last edited by '54 3600; 03/03/2018 3:28 AM. Reason: add

1954 3600
A big help to many on the Bolt
Now cruising in
The Passing Lane