| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,712 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 554 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 554 | When I painted my truck I did it one piece at a time. I purchased a few furniture moving blankets to keep the parts protected and separated. It worked fine for me and I have found many uses for those blankets since then. They can be had for about $9 each. Here is a typical source https://www.harborfreight.com/72-inch-x-80-inch-movers-blanket-66537.html | | |
| |
| |