I think I used the CCP kit without a master cylinder. Whatever you decide to go with, be sure to check the steering stops on both sides with the steering wheel turned to the max in each direction- my caliper brackets were hitting my steering stops, and after I clearance them, the first thing that hit a stop was my brake hose fitting at the caliper as it contacted the king pin boss.
I got my under the floor power master cylinder from Performance On Line (POL) and everything works very well with my stock brake and clutch pedals- it bolted right in. I am considering going to a remote reservoir, however, the idea of just clamping on a cover with two fittings to that "Corvette style" master cylinder looks kinda hinky and I can't really see it sealing very well, but perhaps I am wrong.
Last edited by Norcal Dave; 02/01/2018 6:53 AM.