| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,116 Posts1,056,641 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2017 Posts: 147 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2017 Posts: 147 | I'm getting ready to change out my 6 lug front drums to a 5 lug disc and was wondering if anyone had recommendations for conversion kits? The prices seem to be all over the place and I don't see a significant difference in what you get. Currently I have been looking at kits without a master cylinder just so I can compare apples to apples.
Appreciate any insight into this.
Thank you
1950 Chevrolet 1/2-Ton 3100
| | |
| |
| |