| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,239 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 436 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 436 | I guess I didn't tap hard enough when I tried with the wooden dowel. I didn't want to destroy anything.
I've got lots of round stock of various sizes stashed around here. I figured I would make something like you just described. I have a nice old metal Craftsman 1/2" drill that will do the job nicely. That thing is probably older than I am. Another of my many Heirloom Tools.
Dave | | | |
Entire Thread
|
Trouble with Distributor installation, 327 SBC
| 62Stick | 01/23/2018 6:26 AM |
Re: Trouble with Distributor installation, 327 SBC
| sstock | 01/23/2018 6:45 AM |
Re: Trouble with Distributor installation, 327 SBC
| 62Stick | 01/23/2018 6:53 AM |
Re: Trouble with Distributor installation, 327 SBC
| 62Stick | 01/23/2018 12:42 PM |
Re: Trouble with Distributor installation, 327 SBC
| 3B | 01/23/2018 4:17 PM |
Re: Trouble with Distributor installation, 327 SBC
| 62Stick | 01/23/2018 6:21 PM |
Re: Trouble with Distributor installation, 327 SBC
| Hotrod Lincoln | 01/23/2018 6:38 PM |
Re: Trouble with Distributor installation, 327 SBC
| yar | 01/23/2018 7:20 PM |
Re: Trouble with Distributor installation, 327 SBC
| 62Stick | 01/23/2018 10:36 PM |
Re: Trouble with Distributor installation, 327 SBC
| 78buckshot | 01/23/2018 11:47 PM |
Re: Trouble with Distributor installation, 327 SBC
| yar | 01/24/2018 1:16 AM |
Re: Trouble with Distributor installation, 327 SBC
| 62Stick | 01/24/2018 2:47 AM |
Re: Trouble with Distributor installation, 327 SBC
| Hotrod Lincoln | 01/24/2018 1:03 AM |
Re: Trouble with Distributor installation, 327 SBC
| Hotrod Lincoln | 01/24/2018 2:55 AM |
Re: Trouble with Distributor installation, 327 SBC
| 62Stick | 01/24/2018 3:37 PM |
Re: Trouble with Distributor installation, 327 SBC
| 62Stick | 01/24/2018 4:25 PM |
Re: Trouble with Distributor installation, 327 SBC
| Hotrod Lincoln | 01/24/2018 4:37 PM |
Re: Trouble with Distributor installation, 327 SBC
| 62Stick | 01/24/2018 4:41 PM | |
| |
| |