| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Rusty Heaps, 55shaker, BC59, RaNfLaS, 1955 1 Series, tclederman, Otto Skorzeny, wilbur53, FAST55),
137
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,104 Posts1,056,201 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2018 Posts: 25 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jan 2018 Posts: 25 | you are right about using newer open driveline conversion.. I have come around to your way of thinking... I have a 74 nova 250 running gear ( still in the car with everything I need.. just need to see if the 216 is worth staying with.. I can mate the 250 with the 63 4 speed ( granny gear) out to the .308 / 1 rear ( 5 bolt wheel) or use a blazer rear end and get 6 bolt wheels...thanks for the direction.. | | |
| |
| |