| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Hotrod Lincoln, texas46, Leo, 5 Window 9434, farmallb, Robert Crandall, Otto Skorzeny),
340
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,180 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2018 Posts: 25 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jan 2018 Posts: 25 | Hi everyone, I just joined because I just bought a bunch of stuff starting with a 1937 cab and a 1938 parts pickup...I'm retired and on the cheap ($) so I'm trying to find what will work in my stuff... it came with a 1937 rebuilt (but not run) 216 engine that I Thought I would start with, and in my shed is a 1963 ms420 , I also have a torque tube rear end from a 1953 Belair Power glide..I'm wondering what you all know about mating these up.. thank you in advance for your thoughts and advice...BOB | | |
| |
| |