| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,125 Members48,435 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2013 Posts: 52 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2013 Posts: 52 | Love it... nice clean look.
I have a 55 235 so I do not have any mounting holes on the side of the block... I may just fab a bracket and attach it to the generator/alternator holes...
Got it cranked today... found a couple of other problems so I need some additional guidance. I will start another thread for those issue and then resubmit final pics here of the oil filter location.
Thanks again.
Tim
53 3100 purchased brand new by my wife's grandfather... full frame up restore in progress.
| | |
| |
| |