| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (texas46, Samantha, Rustnut, IHPWR, Bill Hanlon, DadsFirstPickup, 32Fordpuchoptop, 1 invisible),
144
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,236 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2016 Posts: 70 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2016 Posts: 70 | Thanks for the help. The mc is definitely leaking. I didn’t see any brake fluid on the wheel cylinders but I figured that would be a good start. When I originally put fluid in it I drove around the field for a while. Brakes did good but I never got over 20 mph. | | |
| |
| |