| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,231 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2016 Posts: 70 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2016 Posts: 70 | My next goal on my truck is to get the brakes working. It’s a ‘47 Chevy 2 ton. The back driver side wheels are locked. They were spinning free when I brought the truck home. No brake fluid so I filled and bled the brake system. Found the leak and am in the process of getting it corrected. Since then the back wheel locked. I can’t spin it by hand when jacked up. I can start the truck and move it so it will turn but there’s a lot of drag. Before I jump in was just looking for some basic ideas. Thanks for any suggestions. | | |
| |
| |