| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
12 members (TUTS 59, TexasJim50, Jay R, TooMany2count, amtrakjoe, Hotrod Lincoln, cmayna, Woogeroo, Rusty Heaps, Otto Skorzeny, 2 invisible),
93
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,411 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2017 Posts: 299 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2017 Posts: 299 | Sorry if I have this thread in the wrong place, but wasn't sure where to put it. I'm trying to take the cab off the frame. And the last thing to go is the steering wheel and shaft so I can take the cab off the frame. HELP!!! Not as easy as it looks!!! I thought I just needed to take the two bolts holding the shaft to the console and the four bolts on the gear box and bodda bing bodda boom done. NOPE! Not so quick. Any help hear would be great. And again, Thanks in advance. Steve Elliott | | |
| |
| |