| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,135 Posts1,056,422 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2015 Posts: 208 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2015 Posts: 208 | I finally found a set of Brake & Clutch pedals from a 87 Chevy for my 3800 1-ton, they are from a C30. I am pretty sure the pedals are set up for a Hydro booster. Can I use a Vacuum booster off a C20 instead or am I limited to using a Hydro booster? | | |
| |
| |