| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,386 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2015 Posts: 208 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2015 Posts: 208 | Jerry I would rather not spend a ton of money on a Pedal Assy. I have been trying to get my head around how to hang pedals under the dash. The stock brake pedal arm does not clear the L/side exhaust manifold on my V8. So I will have to put them under the dash. I have not been able to find a suitable donor vehicle (85-87 Chevy truck with the hydro clutch setup) in my local junk yard. There are several used stock setups on e-bay but they average 300-350 in price. I can get the Wilwood setup for half that price but have my concerns with it. Someone once said they used a S-10 pedal setup. They are a dime a dozen if something like that would work.
Ed I might have to look at some Jeeps too.
| | |
| |
| |