| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,135 Posts1,056,423 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 5,223 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 5,223 | I went and looked at my spare I have, the tube is a vent for the float bowl. You might be able to pull it out and replace it with a brass tube from the hobby shop or hardware store. Looks like the top is cut at 45 degrees. I suspect it's pressed in. You also might be able to work it back into shape and slide a bigger tube over it. | | |
| |
| |