| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,239 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 22 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 22 | Hey JP,
Yes, thank you, I already corrected the problem...bad blinker relay (2 year old China part). I put back in the relay that I know is at least 30 years old and everything started working again.
I spoke to Classic yesterday who indicated Reproduction means the wire colors are not correct...where the OE turn-signal switches have the correct wire colors. Not sure I want to tear back into the column just to fix the cancelling problem. Maybe a winter time project.
Greg
1964 Chevy C20
| | |
| |
| |