| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,106 Posts1,056,213 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 22 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 22 | So I believe my original turn signal switch has died in my '64 C20...I lost all my turn signals yesterday. I know all my grounds are good as I replaced and added additional grounds when I rewired the entire truck about 6 years ago. I've had the steering wheel off many times in the past trying to correct the turn-signal cam not cancelling after a turn. I finally gave up thinking the replacement parts were just not up to snuff. Now I'd like to replace everything turn signal related with the best parts available. Can anyone recommend/had a good experience with a particular brand or re-seller?
I see parts listed on Classic and American that say "Reproduction" but then they have a version that says "OE quality"...are the OE actually better...they seem to be $20-30 more.
Thanks!
1964 Chevy C20
| | |
| |
| |