| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,402 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 44 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 44 | I use a cheap gun with a 03 tip .IT can be thinned up to 10% only a guess!, with acetone or urethane reducer. I have done this the only thing is it really slows down the drying.I let mine dry a few days and then lightly block with 180 dry to open and let solvets escape then set in sun for a day before i finish blocking
Popa Kents Body Shop
| | |
| |
| |