| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,135 Posts1,056,423 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2001 Posts: 439 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2001 Posts: 439 | ...spray filler....
golly I have no idea if this is the stuff we used in the shop a few months ago. But we painted a carbon fibre race car and had to give it a coat of this real real real thick primer (and I mean real thick). The trick was you need a 3.0 tip on your gun (huge I know).
...but then again, this might not be the stuff your talking about at all....
Good Luck | | |
| |
| |