| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,231 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2016 Posts: 496 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2016 Posts: 496 | Hello Fellas,
How difficult is it to remove the fuel pump on a 1955 235? The reason I ask is that I need to replace the metal fuel pump to carb line and It looks like it would be a WHOLE lot easier if I screw it on the pump then install the pump back on the engine.
1950 SUBURBAN / SCHOOL BUS A.K.A "THE SCHOOL RUST"
| | |
| |
| |