| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
12 members (TUTS 59, TexasJim50, Jay R, TooMany2count, amtrakjoe, Hotrod Lincoln, cmayna, Woogeroo, Rusty Heaps, Otto Skorzeny, 2 invisible),
93
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,411 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2015 Posts: 2,063 Big Bolt Forum Moderator | | Big Bolt Forum Moderator Joined: Dec 2015 Posts: 2,063 | welcome to the site! Bottom left of the page is a link to a tutorial on posting pictures. (looks like you figured it out though)I have a 58 Viking 60 so, almost identical to yours. Rust on the inner panel is very common. These cabs are the same as a pickup so, yes, a replacement inner roof panel is available, but that entails welding it in. I cleaned mine out as best as I could, painted the interior with a satin black primer, and left the holes. I was thinking I might fill it with some spray foam, trim it and re-paint but, probably won't touch it since I am going to be building a 55.2 extended cab to put on the truck. Door seals, you can get from americanclassic http://www.americanclassic.com/asp/...;iyear=1955&ytype=to&exyear=1959
Last edited by 69Cuda; 06/07/2017 3:13 AM.
| | |
| |
| |