On a C&C for a dually the spring perches could not be moved out enough on the axle to fit it on the 46 3/4 ton springs -- which defied moving. I wanted to keep it as tight as possible for the duallies and I wanted to keep the inside dual outboard of the step bed sides. The c20 axle was perfect. I have the fenders and will build 10 inch spacers out of 14 gauge. But this axle would easily work for a single and depending on wheel back spacing may need a spacer to place correctly under the rear fender.
3.73 gear-- did not have gov loc --- was ok either way.
216 with 4 speed --used the stock 3/4 ton mc.
I am not saying a van or van cab/box srw would not work but the c20 did not require even moving the perches.
I did my best to align the duals on the srw but I do run less air on the outside duals than the insides. I am not worried about tire heat on a truck running 45-50 mph for 20 miles hauling a lawn chair. 8-)
Last edited by 42465967; 06/01/2017 2:47 PM.