| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Steelonsteel, Robert Crandall, Charles in CA, JW51, mick53, Gdads51, tclederman, Wayne67vert, 1 invisible),
117
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,267 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 5,219 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 5,219 | I would talk with the manufacturer of the system to get some idea of the pressures or fill amount. I helped a local fellow with an Old Air a/c system in a '55 Chevrolet car since I have the equipment at work. We never could get very cold out of it, and the pressures were really off from everything else I have worked on. He called Old Air later and they confirmed the pressures. Total fill amount was hardly nothing. A local shop would benefit from the information.
Joe | | |
| |
| |