| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Steelonsteel, Robert Crandall, Charles in CA, JW51, mick53, Gdads51, tclederman, Wayne67vert, 1 invisible),
117
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,267 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2000 Posts: 1,438 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2000 Posts: 1,438 | I'll check with Vintage Air before I take it in. I haven't had a chance to choose a place to take it yet. On the site glass, I have one on the top of the dryer and I have it so it is easy to see. Thanks.
Dennis
40 Chevy 1/2 ton
| | |
| |
| |