| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Jay R, 52Carl, 78buckshot, TooMany2count, walter74, Bill Hanlon, Barry Martak, Charles in CA, 1955 1 Series),
122
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,417 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2002 Posts: 2,168 A teacher, but always an apprentice. | | A teacher, but always an apprentice. Joined: Apr 2002 Posts: 2,168 | Lou, I have a similar problem with my 420 where it rotates in neutral at the output shaft. My sneaking suspicion at the moment is the pilot bearing is egged from my installation. It was a bear to push into the crank and I think it's pinched. I'm going to pull the bearing and the 420 and try an old spare to see if it is the culprit. But for now I'm still sanding, sanding , sanding! | | |
| |
| |