| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,269 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2017 Posts: 27 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2017 Posts: 27 | Howdy - been following for a couple years looking for wheel solutions, but never posted. 1950 6400 RH-5 wheels with severely dry rotted tires (still hold air though) just used for slow speed around the place.
Was getting discouraged about finding replacement wheels after reading everything on here and elsewhere. Came across something today that I'm hopeful will work. They're a complete set of split/ lock ring off what I'm guessing to be a 1940s truck. Tires on em are 7.5 x 20 hub piloted 4.75 x 10 hole 7.25. Stud holes look a little small and may need expanded slightly.
The couple unmounted look dang good inside - we'll' see what I find on the others.
Haven't check the backspace/offset yet but looks very close.
Has anyone on here used the older rims on their outfit? Got pictures but don't think I can post yet. | | |
| |
| |