| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,266 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 11 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 11 | I have been seeing a lot of articles on the turbine HVLP system, and wondered if anyone has had any success with it? I currently use a compressor with an HVLP gun and have had no problems with my setup or my results. I am about to relocate my shop to a different building and was wondering if I should change over. I like to try out new tools and such, but am reminded of the old saying: (If it aint broke don't fix it) What do you guys think? :confused:
I could have avoided all that trouble if only I had remembered to...
| | |
| |
| |