| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,094 Posts1,056,157 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 687 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 687 | So live and learn, the parts book was correct you do use the lt. and rt. close out panels with the other panels. The problem is that there was no picture and the other panels is the complete cover for the wiper assembly. Now I have 2 of them and I don,t need even 1. Crud $160.00 and shipping down the tubes.
I didn't do it, no one saw me do it, you can't prove anything! "Bart Simpson" | | |
| |
| |