| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
192
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,143 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 687 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 687 | One of the things I noted when I first saw this 1941 1/2 ton, was the missing close out panels for the wiper motors. I was told the parts were available from the guy we bought the truck from and never went back to him to get them. Now he is dead and no one related to him knows squat. I ordered the 4 panels I need and need to know If I need any special fasteners for these panels? James
I didn't do it, no one saw me do it, you can't prove anything! "Bart Simpson" | | |
| |
| |