Well, any ideas or interests that any of you may have would be great to know to further plan on something generally would be a great time to meet, look over the trucks, have a little fun, etc. Bowing, pool, darts, food and drinks, you name it, there are several places in the cities area I searched. I am still fairly new to the area but if anyone knows of a place that would be a good place big enough for a group of Stovebolters to hang out and exchange wisdom by all means do tell!! Let's make this a group effort to meet sometime this summer that hopefully works. Saturdays, after noon on Sundays due to Church is when I am most available.

Last edited by BigChevroletFan; 03/15/2017 1:33 AM.

1938 Chevy 3/4-Ton
In the DITY Gallery
In the Stovebolt Gallery

1938 Chevrolet 1.5-Ton
Gonna be a classic farm truck
In the DITY Gallery
In the Stovebolt Gallery