Hello all, SOOOO sorry I have been so crazy lately driving over the road with a semi truck. Wanting to change jobs to have something that keeps me around the cities and not spend two to four nights away from home and family. Anyways, WOW, I really am excited about the response turnout! I am all for getting something put together for this summer when weather is just right to be driving our Stovebolts to meet up for a fun get together that interests everyone. Something simple where a handful of us can meet up, get to see our trucks, who knows maybe do a fun event like say bowling?! Throwing out ideas, but I have yet to personally meet a fellow Stovebolter!


1938 Chevy 3/4-Ton
In the DITY Gallery
In the Stovebolt Gallery

1938 Chevrolet 1.5-Ton
Gonna be a classic farm truck
In the DITY Gallery
In the Stovebolt Gallery