| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,140 Posts1,056,467 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2013 Posts: 1,365 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2013 Posts: 1,365 | Well, after much pondering I May be on the verge of something. I failed to mention that when my "old stock" rebuilt original diaphragm pressure plate plate showed up, some of the rollers or pins were out of position and the diaphragm was askew. I don't really recall exactly what I did, but was able to get things back in position and looking exactly like the original pressure plate.
I'm now wondering if I overlooked something with the pressure plate. The check would be to reinstall the original....for some reason I'm not feeling super motivated at this point since I'm still guessing.
RonR
1951 3600 with Clark flatbed, T5, 4.10 rear 1970 340 Duster 1990 5.0 V8 Miata (1990 Mustang Gt Drivetrain) 1964 CJ5
| | |
| |
| |