| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,285 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 451 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 451 | I think 2/3 lever is welded to tube with spring above so when you pull lever toward you you actually pull 2/3 lever off "pin" and pull 1/R into it. Weird and I have pics from a couple guys that rebuilt them. I will know 100% when I get mine torn apart for the refurbishment. Looking for one ore two extra columns for parts. Think I may Ned at least two to get one good one.If you know of anyone that will rebuild them let me know. Presently limited in my mobility so willing to pay to get this project done. Keep me in formed if you find out working is otherwise. Glad to know 3OT ain't dead.
Cavebull | | |
| |
| |