My nephew used the 2-part and has been happy with it. A little harder than straight out of the bucket but his has held up very good and he does some heavy stuff.
On the other hand I cheaped out and bought the stuff you can use straight out of the bucket. Its held up pretty good for the past 10 years but the bay I use the most needs a recoat!

...jay, I vote two part. Do it before ANYTHING goes in or on the concrete. There may be a wait time but I washed my down with Muriatic acid to etch it some and doing it before walls and stuff go up would make it a lot easier.

...but I know you'll research and do your usual good job. What ever you use, read the instructions first. LOL


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile