| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,131 Posts1,056,367 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 10,281 Renaissance Man | | Renaissance Man Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 10,281 | Thanks Jon! I get about 2 years on a diaphragm before it gets stiff and develops a pinhole in it and starts running a little rough, followed by running too rich to idle soon after. I am able to get home by pulling out the throttle cable to boost the RPM high enough to burn the excess fuel. (You gotta love these "antiquated" designs). I keep an extra ready-to-go YF2100 on the shelf just for such emergencies to keep my down time at a minimum. I am willing to put up with this deal so that I can enjoy the better fuel mileage and performance compared to Model Bs I have run in the past. Carl
1952 5-window - return to "as built" condition | 1950 3100 with a 235 and a T-5 transmission
| | |
| |
| |