| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,352 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2000 Posts: 1,438 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2000 Posts: 1,438 | I'd be happy with those results. I'm going the Por-15 Behr route. It's funny as I'm just now getting to painting the boards. That is all I was going to do this go around but I couldn't stop taking things apart!
Dennis
40 Chevy 1/2 ton
| | |
| |
| |