| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,352 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2000 Posts: 1,438 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2000 Posts: 1,438 | I didn't find the answer searching through the bed finish posts. I know Mar-K is testing Por-15 and black Bear paint. I'm wondering if anyone can comment on Por-15 for the primer and the Por-15 product called Top Coat. It has UV inhibiters. I found a reference that Top Coat used to be called BlackCote if has experience under that name.
Dennis
40 Chevy 1/2 ton
| | |
| |
| |