I have a 2G for a 283 . This carb is completely different. its like half of a 50's 4 jet. Ive never seen one before. The 2G is probably the best option I know, but Ive never been one to follow the crowd. A powerjet kit and jets are available so it wont cost me much to try it. but if its a unrelible piece of junk I wont waste my time.

I'm going to get a 302 2 barrel intake.The carb will bolt right on it. I know a guy, and if he doesnt have one ,I have seen them pop up on ebay and craigslist fairly often.

I want a two ,1 barrel intake to use my zeniths ,but they are expensive and arent that easy to find for a GMC. 2 barrel wont look as cool but in the end will be easier to tune and will probably run better if i get it right.


Richard
42 Chevy pickup
65 Chevy C10 Panel