Has anyone rodded out a 40 chev sedan? I want to put a front end under mine but would like some advice on what would be best for the 40...a Nova?
Camaro? I put a StangII under my 37 pickup but don't want to go that route. Not many of them left in junk yards and the "kit" is to rich for my blood! (I did the pickup out of a scrap yard) If you can't help does anyone know a hot rod site I could get the answer which is best? Thanks for any help gang.
Any purist out there wanting to say this one let me know. I'm not into chopping one up but the 348 engine will look great under the hood grin


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile