| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
11 members (Gdads51, Bill Hanlon, 1955 1 Series, 2-Ton, Robert Crandall, 52Carl, fonz8261, greenie-reddy, Forty9, RoadsScholar, 1 invisible),
127
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,125 Posts1,056,343 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 2,953 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 2,953 | A lot of good help, thank you. It was a rubbing compound that I did use. Describing the marks as swirls may have been too general. I have seen waxing swirls in dark vehicles but in this case when it is hit by bright sun it looks almost dappled. As far as the paint goes each panel is seemingly different. It is very old worn out paint so I am not trying to get a shine, merely eliminating those marks. However I will try some of your suggestions. Thank you. | | |
| |
| |