The bigger trucks have a different cover for the e-brake lever I believe. The cover on my 48 was rotten when I got it so I built a new one. There is a raised section that goes over the top of the trans that extends to the lever. It just so happens to be the same exact size as a 9" x 13" (I think) cake pan that I welded upside-down onto the trans cover in the humps original location. If you didn't know what I used, you would never know,
Scott


Scott Ward

2 1948 1.5-ton Loadmasters
The red one and The snow pusher
1 1950 3100
1 1955.1 Chevy 6500
1 1954 Chevy 6500 2-Ton
1 1955 1st Series COE 5700
1 1963 K20 (454)
1 1964 C10 (350)
1 1951 1.5-ton Dump Truck
1953 and a 1956 Ford F800

Raising a teenager is like trying to nail Jello to a tree!