| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Charles in CA, dt235sd, jmoore, Jay R, Southerntruck, Flatblu4748, tclederman, 5cameo8, 1 invisible),
72
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,128 Posts1,056,683 Members48,452 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2007 Posts: 1,038 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2007 Posts: 1,038 | I am with 52 Carl. I drove 2500 miles in my '51 half ton on a trip from AZ to MO a year ago to Kansas City, and never had a problem filling up at any gas station. I just set the handle at max and let it rip. I also have a '42 half ton and have filled it up at various stations in AZ without a problem.
Now my brand new 2015 Silverado is a different issue. Couldn't even fill it at all. Turned out the vent hose was kinked from the factory! Check your vent hose and see if you have a problem there. Kent
| | |
| |
| |