| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Donf, Gdads51, cmayna, Otto Skorzeny, Forty9, Gray_Ghost, 1 invisible),
91
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,118 Posts1,056,307 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 1,061 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 1,061 | Last winter I siliconed the thing shut too. I also cleaned the drain holes. I have to get the crank rebuilt so I got creative with some rope to hold it closed. I expect some improvement with the gap at the corners when I get that done. I suspect when the rain turns to snow that a little less moisture will make it through.
Right now I am thinking that the hinges and the amount of an angle on the windshield need to be tweaked hinges closer together, greater angle.
Thanks for the responses. Mike
1946 1-ton Panel 1952 1-ton Comml. W/Grain Body | | |
| |
| |