Originally Posted by bartamos
$160 get's a lot of DIY tools to keep..... for something you don't need. Paint them. Just my "too sense". Just trying to help some fellow AZ boys. I guess "on a budget" is relative if the budget is 20K.
I will say:
1. I'm on Social Security.
2. Lots of time as opposed to a working man.
3. Like to do stuff.
4. Lots of room.
5. Not in a hurry.
6. Blasting is messy and can be dangerous to breathe.
7. You have two guys to do the work and a possible hand-me-down tools situation. More reason to buy tools.

Very true! If I end up spending $20K, I will ....

1) Have a lots of time on my hand...
2) Will have plenty of room...under a bridge somewhere
3) etc...

I may have to weigh this out now that I think about it....(kidding of course...I Love you Mrs Hill Boys!)


Ron and Ryan Hill
1952 Chevy 3100