All things considered, I'll take my hundred acres in the boondocks over a little shopping convenience any day. Try target practicing out your back door one of these days, or building an addition onto your shop without jumping through a bunch of hoops and bribing a few politicians first!

BTW, I tried Auto Zone, O'Reilly's, Advance Auto Parts, and two "modern" hardware stores first! We're not quite as primitive as the Beverly Hillbillies here. I've even got electricity, running water, and indoor plumbing!
Jerry



"It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and eliminate all doubt!" - Abraham Lincoln
Cringe and wail in fear, Eloi- - - - -we Morlocks are on the hunt!
There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. - Ernest Hemingway
Love your enemies and drive 'em nuts!