| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,090 Posts1,056,443 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 5,225 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 5,225 | There should be two small holes for a puller. The '37 uses 10-32 threaded screws, so I had to make a puller out of some 1/4" steel strap and a 3/8-16 center bolt. I still use Alvins method once I get some pressure on the puller. The 10-32 screws don't like a lot pressure on them. I found allen head screws are a lot tougher and can take more of a beating.
Joe | | |
| |
| |